Shipping and Delivery:
Q: What shipping method does Freetoo use?
A: Products ordered at FREETOO will be shipped from Amazon warehouse if you're located in the US, Europe or Japan, other countries are open with shipping either from Amazon warehouse or China depending on its location.
Q: What Countries Does Freetoo Deliver to?
A: We can deliver orders to most countries in the world. Goods are sent from our oversea warehouse by courier, and delivered direct to your door (home or company address).
Q: If you receive a multi-item delivery with some items missing?
A: Is something missing from your order? Then simply follow these steps:
2. Check the status and comments of your order on Freetoo, and see if you received any emails from Freetoo about the order. It's possible we split your order into more than one delivery to speed things up.
3. Next, you should contact us to explain the problem. Provide your order number and clearly describe which item(s) is missing. We can cross-check our warehouse records to show that the correct products were indeed packed and dispatched... meaning that the item(s) went missing during shipping and has been lost/stolen. (This is very rare, but it can happen.)
4. If it is definitely a lost/stolen item issue, you need to contact the courier company that delivered your item and register a formal complaint. You must do this as soon as possible following delivery. The tracking number is available from the packaging and from your Freetoo order history. It's imperative that you, or the recipient of the delivery, contact the courier company directly and follows the steps in their incident reporting system. They will provide you with confirmation of your complaint, and we can then confirm the incident on our side when we speak to the courier.
5. In order to combat fraud, we cannot independently verify lost/stolen item complaints. This means that we have to wait for the decision of the courier company about whether they accept the claim to provide compensation. If they accept the claim, depending on the case they will either offer you compensation or, more commonly, compensate Freetoo. In that case we will inform you and either pass on the refund directly or make a new delivery to you - it will be your choice to make.
6. Sometimes the confirmation process from the courier can take a while, and you could consider making a new order on Freetoo in the meantime if you need the products urgently.
Q: If there is some problem receiving the delivery due to Customs
A: Usually, if you purchase a product which is not in your country’s warehouse, the packet will be inspected by your local Customs office. And you will need to pay the generated customs clearance fee.
There's usually no reason to worry because:
2. In most countries it's pretty easy to import most kinds of consumer electronics;
3. The actual process of customs clearance is usually handled completely by the delivery company (e.g. UPS, FedEx, DHL);
4. If there is any duty (import tax) or other charges to pay, the courier will usually pay it first and deliver the products to you, and you pay the costs later.
5. We keep track of all our deliveries. In the event that an order is delayed in customs or experiencing other issues, please feel free to contact us and we will contact the shipping agent on your behalf.
Q: Can I pay COD - cash on delivery?
A: No. Sorry. We can only accept payment in advance. You can use one of our secure payment methods to pay for your order.
Q: Payment Methods Accepted
A: Freetoo primarily uses PayPal to process secure online payments. Through PayPal, we accept MasterCard, VISA.
Q: What is Paypal?
A: Paypal offers a highly secure method to send money from your credit card, bank account, or stored online credit, without telling online shops your confidential credit card numbers. Freetoo staff will never ask you for your full credit card numbers or Paypal login details. For your own security, please do not give this information to anyone (including our staff) and do not click on links inside emails purporting to be from Paypal charges you a fee for uploading money to their system or making payments. Please check on their relevant information pages for specific details.
Return & Exchanges:
Q: How do I return or exchange an item?
A: Please understand that we do not accept returns or exchange without prior return authorization. Therefore if you need to return your order for some reason, please contact our Customer Service staff first to confirm. Once you are authorized to return the item(s), please follow all of the instructions provided.
We recommend that all returns be sent via a traceable carrier. Keep the Return Tracking Number associated with the package you are returning to ensure that the package is returned to our warehouse. Freetoo is not responsible for packages without the original packing slip. Also, Freetoo doesn’t accept C.O.D. deliveries.
Please note the following product return requirements:
Merchandise must be returned within 7 days of receipt;
Merchandise must be unused, unworn and unwashed;
Merchandise must have all tags, original packaging, accessories and embellishments fully intact.
Q: When I can get my refunds?
A: Refunds will be processed within approximately 7 to 10 business days after we receive your return. The exact time can vary and is subject to the individual payment provider. Once refunds have been processed, we recommend contacting your payment provider for updates. All original shipping charges are non-refundable.
Q: How do I register?
A: We recommend that you use your email address as your username, this makes it much easier to remember.
Q: I cannot login to my account.
A: Check your login details carefully. Make sure the email address is the same one you used for registration, and the password you entered is correct. Please make sure that your web browser accepts cookies. It might be a problem caused by Freetoo system maintenance; please wait 15 minutes and try again. If you are still not able to access your account, please contact our customer service (email@example.com) and outline the problem.
Q: What is the difference between the billing address and the shipping address?
A: The billing address should be the same address you provided to your bank when you applied for your credit/debit card; the shipping address is the one you want us to ship the order to.